Antec Basiq BP500U power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.01
- Nominal labeled power: 500 W.
- Measured maximum power: 639.8 W at 45.9° C.
- Labeled efficiency: Information not available.
- Measured efficiency: Between 78.9% and 83.0% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form one EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: Two six-pin connectors in one cable.
- SATA Power Connectors: Four in two cables.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Five in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- Protections: Information not available. Over current (OCP) and short-circuit (SCP) protections present and working.
- Warranty: Three years.
- More Information: https://www.antec.com
- Average price in the US*: 60.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.