ASUS P6T Deluxe OC Palm Edition will surely be one of the most complete motherboards for the Core i7 processors. It will bring several advantages over the competition for you to build the fastest computer you can. The main advantages that this product will bring are:
- SLI support finally on a motherboard based on an Intel chipset. As explained, not all motherboards based on Intel X58 chipset will support this technology.
- The 2.5” overclocking display will be a must for the serious overclock enthusiast.
- Six memory sockets, allowing you to upgrade your memory and keeping your old modules installed for higher memory capacity at lower cost.
- Support for DDR3-1600 memories.
- On-board SAS controller will allow you to have 15,000 rpm SAS hard disk drives, making you to have the fastest desktop in town.
- Two hot swap connectors for you to install hard disk drives without needing to install individual cables on them.
- Sixteen-phase voltage regulator circuit will make your motherboard to run cool and have a higher life-span.
- Other traditional features from ASUS high-end motherboards: on-board coaxial and optical SPDIF outputs, only solid Japanese caps, Express Gate (loading of internet browser and Skype without loading the operating system), etc.