ECS G33T-M2 main features are:
- Socket: 775.
- Chipset: Intel G33 Express.
- Super I/O: ITE IT8718F
- Clock Generator: ICS 9LP505
- Parallel IDE: No.
- Serial IDE: Four SATA-300 ports controlled by the chipset.
- USB: 12 USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and six available through I/O brackets that don’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): No.
- On-board audio: Controlled by the chipset together with Realtek ALC883 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for the inputs and up to 192 kHz sampling rate for the outputs, 85 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board video: Yes, produced by Intel G33 Express (GMA 3100 engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Gigabit Ethernet (1,000 Mbps) controlled by a Realtek RTL8111B chip, which is connected to the south bridge chip through a PCI Express x1 bus.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: One x16 PCI Express, one x1 PCI Express and two PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR2-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-800/PC2-6400).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: https://www.ecsusa.com
- Average price in the US: We couldn’t find this model being sold in the US market yet on the day we published this review.