ECS GF8200A Black Series main features are:
- Socket: AM2+.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 8200 (MCP78M-A).
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by the chipset.
- Serial IDE: Five SATA-300 ports and one eSATA-300 port controlled by the chipset.
- USB: Twelve USB 2.0 ports (six soldered on the motherboard and six available through I/O brackets; this board doesn’t comes with I/O brackets for using these extra ports).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): No.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with an IDT 92HD206 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate for both inputs and outputs, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board video: Yes, with two independent outputs, one VGA and the other HDMI.
- On-board LAN: One Gigabit Ethernet port controlled a Realtek RTL8111B chip, connected to the system through a PCI Express x1 lane.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power supply required: ATX12V 2.x (24-pin).
- Slots: One x16 PCI Express 2.0 slot, two PCI Express x1 slots and three PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-800/PC2-6400 or DDR2-1066/PC2-8500, depending on the CPU).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: One.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: On-board power and reset switches.
- More Information: https://www.ecsusa.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 75.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.