Ma in Specifications
ECS P35T-A main features are:
- Socket: 775.
- Chipset: Intel P35 Express.
- Super I/O: ITE IT8718F
- Clock Generator: ICS 9LPRS509HGLE
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by a JMicron JMB361 chip.
- Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports controlled by the ICH9DH south bridge chip (not supporting RAID) and one eSATA port controlled by a JMicron JMB361 chip.
- USB: 12 USB 2.0 ports (six soldered on the motherboard and six available through I/O brackets, which don’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Optional, not available on the model we reviewed.
- On-board audio: Controlled by the chipset together with Realtek ALC883 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for the inputs and up to 192 kHz sampling rate for the outputs, 85 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board video: No.
- On-board LAN: One Gigabit Ethernet port controlled by the chipset using an Intel 82566DC chip to make the physical layer interface.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power supply: ATX12V 2.x (24-pin)
- Slots: Two x16 PCI Express slots (one working at x16 and the other, blue, working at x4, supporting CrossFire), one x1 PCI Express slot and three PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR2-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-800/PC2-6400).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: One.
- Programs included: Drivers and utilities.
- More Information: https://www.ecsusa.com
- Average price in the US: We couldn’t find this model being sold in the US market yet on the day we published this review.