Enermax Liberty ECO 500 W power supply specs include:
- Nominal labeled power: 500 W at 40° C.
- Measured maximum power: 572 W at 52.2° C.
- Labeled efficiency: Between 80% and 86%.
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.5% and 84.7% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: Yes.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form one EPS12V connector (both coming from inside the power supply housing).
- Video Card Power Connectors: Two 6/8-pin connectors.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Five in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- SATA Power Connectors: Five in two cables.
- Protections: over current (OCP, tested and working), over voltage (OVP, not tested), under voltage (UVP, not tested), over load (OPP/OLP, not tested) and short-circuit (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: Three years.
- More Information: https://www.enermax.com.tw
- Average price in the US*: USD 100.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.