Gigabyte EP45-UD3L main features are:
- Socket: 775.
- Chipset: Intel P45 with ICH10 southbridge.
- Super I/O: ITE IT8718.
- Clock generator: ICS 9LPRS914EKLF.
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port, controlled by a JMicron JMB368 chip.
- Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports, controlled by the ICH10 southbridge.
- USB: 12 USB 2.0 ports (eight soldered on rear panel and four available as internal headers).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): No.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset with the aid of a Realtek ALC888 codec (ten channel, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate for outputs and 96 kHz for inputs, 97 dB signal-to-noise ratio on analog outputs and 90 dB on inputs). Coaxial and optical SPDIF outputs.
- On-board video: No.
- On-board LAN: One Gigabit Ethernet port, controlled by a Realtek RTL8111C chip, which is connected to the system through a PCI Express lane.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power Supply: EPS12V or ATX12V.
- Slots: One PCI Express 2.0 x16, four PCI Express x1 and two standard PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR2-DIMM sockets (up to 16 GB of DDR2-1366).
- Number of CDs/DVDs provided: one drivers/utilities CD.
- Extra features: Japanese aluminum solid capacitors, 4-phase voltage regulator circuit with ferrite chokes and low RDS(on) transistors, 2-oz copper layers, dual BIOS.
- More information: https://www.gigabyte.com.tw.
- Average price in the US*: USD 94.00
* Researched at Shopper.com on the day we published this First Look article.