We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Igloo 5750 is a CPU cooler from GlacialTech featuring four heat-pipes and two 92-mm fans and is available in two versions, Silent, with no speed control, and PWM, with speed automatically controlled by the system. We took a look at Igloo 5750 Silent.
The four heat-pipes connect the cooler base to a small radiator, which is cooled by two 92-mm fans, one at each side of the radiator, see Figure 3. These fans are “1B1S,” i.e., a hybrid solution using one ball bearing and one sleeved bearing at the same time. The disadvantage of this solution is that it provides a higher noise level compared to other designs.
The cooler comes with pre-applied gray thermal grease.
The cooler comes prepared to be installed on socket LGA775 CPUs. If you have an AMD CPU you will need to manually replace the cooler clips.
[nextpage title=”Main Specifications”]
GlacialTech Igloo 5750 Silent main features are:
- Application: Sockets 775, AM2, 754, 939, 940, F (3.5” version).
- Fins: Aluminum
- Base: Nickel-plated copper
- Heat-pipes: Four 6-mm nickel-plated copper heat-pipes
- Fan: Two 92-mm 1B1S fans
- Fan speed: 1,400 rpm per fan
- Far airflow: 21.18 cfm per fan
- Noise level: 15.2 dBA per fan
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (507 g)
- More Information: https://www.glacialtech.com
- MSRP in the US: USD 40.00