NZXT Panzerbox is a mid-tower case targeted to the user that wants a high-quality all-aluminum mid-tower case and doesn’t want to sell a kidney to buy one. Here is a summary of what we found about this product.
- Top-notch quality.
- Outstanding price for an all-aluminum case.
- Meshed top panel.
- Support for internal water-cooling radiators with two 120 mm fans.
- Removable motherboard tray.
- Bay covers could be meshed.
- No anti-vibration mechanisms for the hard disk drives.
- The two USB ports are too close to each other.
- Reduced number of hard disk drive bays (four) may be a problem for high-end users.
In summary, we think Panzerbox presents an unbeatable cost/benefit ratio for users looking for an aluminum case with strong airflow. It couldn’t be better priced and even mainstream users can enjoy having their first high-quality all-aluminum case.