Rosewill Green Series 630 W power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.3
- EPS12V 2.92
- Nominal labeled power: 630 W at 40° C.
- Measured maximum power: 669.8 WW at 45.4° C
- Labeled efficiency: 80% minimum, 85% maximum (80 Plus certified)
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.4% and 85.0% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form an EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: One six-pin and one six/eight-pin connectors in separated cables.
- SATA Power Connectors: Six in two cables.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Six in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- Protections: Over voltage (OVP, not tested), under voltage (UVP, not tested), over current (OCP, not tested), over power (OPP, tested and working) and short-circuit protection (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: Two years
- Real Manufacturer: ATNG
- More Information: https://www.rosewill.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 70.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.