Seventeam ST-650P-AF power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.2
- Nominal labeled power: 650 W.
- Measured maximum power: 785 W at 45.6° C (unit burned under this load).
- Labeled efficiency: 80% minimum (80 Plus Bronze certified)
- Measured efficiency: Between 78.6% and 84.1% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form an EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: Two six/eight-pin connectors in separated cables.
- SATA Power Connectors: Six in two cables.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Three in one cable.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- Protections: Over voltage (OVP, not tested), under voltage (UVP, not te
sted), over current (OCP, tested and not working) and over power (OPP, not working). Short-circuit protection (SCP) present and working.
- Warranty: N/A.
- More Information: https://www.seventeam.com.tw
- Average price in the US*: USD 95.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.