Tagan A+ El Diablo Advance case main specs include:
- Style: Full-tower
- Application: Extended ATX and smaller form factors derived from this one.
- Material: Zinc-coated steel (SECC).
- Power supply required: Doesn’t come with the product.
- Available colors: black.
- Side panel: Partially meshed with small holes.
- Dimensions: 22 53/64” x 8 5/64” x 23 13/16” (58.0 cm x 20.5 cm x 60.5 cm) (H x W x D).
- Gross Weight: 34 lbs (15.4 Kg)
- Net Weight: 30.86 lbs (14 Kg)
- Bays: Five external 5.25” bays, one external 3.5” bay and six internal 3.5” bays.
- Expansion slots: Seven.
- Fans: One 330-mm fan on the left panel (300-mm blades, up to 700 rpm), two 180 mm fans on the top (160-mm blades, between 500 and 1,500 rpm) and one 250-mm on the front (220 mm blades, up to 800 rpm). Space for an optional 120 mm fan on the rear (doesn’t come with the product). All fans glow blue when turned on. Speed control for all fans and on/off switch for the front and side fans.
- Extra features: Digital thermometer.
- More Information: https://www.tagan.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 170.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.