- Capacity: 5 GB, 20 GB, 30 GB or 40 GB.
- Size: 3.94 x 2.36 x 0.33 inches (100 x 60 x 8.5 mm).
- Weight: 3 ounces (85 grams).
- Interface: USB 2.0, using ITE IT8903BE chip.
- Hard disk drive: Toshiba MK2006GAL (on 20 GB version), ATA-100, 4,200 rpm, 2 MB buffer, 1.8”.
- Suggested Retail Price: USD 169.00 (20 GB version)
- More information: https://www.x-micro.com/minidisgo.htm
How We Tested
On our benchmarking we used the following configuration.
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- Motherboard: Chaintech CT-9CJS Zenith (Intel 875P)
- Memory: Two 256 MB PC3200 TwinMOS memory modules in DDR Dual Channel configuration
- VGA: Gigabyte Radeon 9800 Pro
- Video resolution: 800x600x32
- Windows XP Professional using NTFS file system
- Service Pack 1A
- Direct X 9.0A
- Intel Inf driver version: 5.00.1012
- ATI video driver version: 7.88 (18.104.22.16843)
Benchmarking Software Used
We adopted a 3% error margin. So, performance differences below 3% cannot be considered meaningful. In other words, products where the performance difference is below 3% must be considered as having similar performance.