Young Year YP-AB power supply specs include:
- ATX 2.x (exact version not informed)
- Nominal labeled power: From 350 W to 520 W. The model we portrayed was labeled 550 W.
- Efficiency: Not informed.
- Active PFC: No.
- Motherboard Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and one ATX12V connector.
- Peripheral Connectors: one Serial ATA power cable containing only one SATA power connector and two peripheral power cables containing three standard peripheral power connectors and one floppy disk drive power connector each. No auxiliary PCI Express connector is provided.
- Protections: Short Circuit (SCP), over voltage (OVP) and over current (OCP).
- More Information: https://www.youngyear.com
- Also sold as Apevia/Aspire (in the USA), Levicom (in Germany) and Leadership (in Brazil).
- Average price in the US: We didn’t find this product being sold in the USA.