Zalman ZM360B-APS power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.2
- Nominal labeled power: 360 W.
- Measured maximum power: 475 W.
- Labeled efficiency: 80% minimum.
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.1% and 85.3% at 115 V.
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 24-pin connector and one EPS12V connector that can be split into two ATX12V connectors.
- Video Card Power Connectors: Two 6-pin connectors.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Four, two cables with two standard peripheral power connectors and one floppy disk drive power connector each.
- SATA Power Connectors: Four, two cables with two SATA power connectors each.
- Protections: Over voltage (OVP, not tested), under voltage (UVP, not tested), over current (OCP, tested and working), over temperature (OTP, not tested) and short-circuit (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: Three years.
- Real manufacturer: SPI Electronics
- More Information: https://www.zalmanusa.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 60.00
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.