Zalman ZM500-RS power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.3
- Nominal labeled power: 500 W.
- Measured maximum power: 498.4 W at 47.1° C (above that noise level was outside specs).
- Labeled efficiency: 87% maximum at 230 V (80 Plus Bronze certified)
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.8% and 85.6% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form an EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: One six-pin and one six/eight-pin connectors on the same cable.
- SATA Power Connectors: Four in two cables.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Four in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: One.
- Protections: Over voltage (OVP, not tested), under voltage (UVP, not tested), over current (OCP, not tested), over temperature (OTP, not tested) and short-circuit protection (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: Three years
- Real Manufacturer: FSP
- More Information: https://www.zalman.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 100.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.