The Biostar TA75A+ offers some overclocking options, listed below (2011-06-17 BIOS):
- CPU base clock: From 100 MHz to 300 MHz in increments of 1 MHz
- CPU core voltage: From 0.700 V to 1.5500 V in increments of 0.0125 V
- CPU core overvoltage: From +0.050 V to +1.450 V in increments of +0.050 V
- Memory controller (“APU-NB”) voltage: From +0.050 V to +0.200 V in increments of +0.050 V
- Memory voltage: From -0.400 V to +0.450 V in increments of +0.010 V
- CPU PCI Express voltage: From +0.010 V to +0.450 V in increments of 0.010 V
- Chipset (“FCH”) voltage: From +0.010 V to +0.450 V in increments of 0.010 V
For a better understanding of what these options do, please read our Understanding All Voltage Configurations from the Motherboard tutorial.
This motherboard also provides adjustments for memory timings.