ECS A790GXM-AD3 offers some overclocking options. The options present (07/15/2009 BIOS) are:
- CPU base clock: can be adjusted from 190 MHz to 400 MHz in 1 MHz increments.
- CPU voltage: From 0.800 V to 1.550 V in 0.025 V increments.
- CPU voltage (additional configuration): +20 mV to +300 mV in +20 mV increments on top of the above configuration.
- Memory voltage: +10 mV to +150 mV in +10 mV increments on top of the current memory voltage.
- North bridge voltage: +5 mV to +75 mV in +5 mV increments on top of the default voltage.
- North bridge 1.8 V reference voltage: 1.80 V a 2.0 V in 0.1 V increments.
- South bridge voltage: From 1.20 V to 1.35 V in 0.05 V increments.
Memory timings can also be tweaked.