Intel DH55TC motherboard main features are:
- Socket: 1156.
- Chipset: Intel H55 Express.
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627HG
- Clock generator: ICS RS4180AL
- Parallel IDE: None.
- Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports controlled by the chipset.
- USB: 12 USB 2.0 ports (six soldered on the motherboard and six available through three headers on the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394): None.
- On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with a Realtek ALC888 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate for the outputs, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for the inputs, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 97 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).
- On-board LAN: One Gigabit Ethernet port controlled by the chipset using an Intel 82578DC to make the physical layer interface.
- Buzzer: Yes.
- Power supply required: ATX12V.
- Slots: One PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, two PCI Express x1 slots and one standard PCI slot.
- Memory: Four DDR3-DIMM sockets (up to 16 GB up to DDR3-1333/PC3-10600).
- Fan connectors: CPU, Front and rear, all four-pin (PWM control).
- Number of CDs/DVDs provided: One.
- Programs included: Motherboard drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: None.
- More Information: https://www.intel.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 105.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this First Look article.