As its antecessor, the NZXT Sentry Mix 2 is simple and powerful. It does nothing more than manually control fans, but it can handle 30 W per channel, which is enough even for connecting several fans per channel. The highlight is the intuitive and simple adjustability for each channel.
- Simple and intuitive use
- Unused cables are removable
- Controls up to 30 W per channel
- Supports three- or four-pin fans
- Doesn’t support fans with standard peripheral power (“Molex”) connectors
- Cannot turn off a fan
- There is no indication of the fan’s actual state