PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 EPS12V power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.2
- Nominal labeled power: 610 W.
- Labeled efficiency: 83%.
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.6% and 85.4% at 115 V (nominal, see complete results for actual voltage).
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Motherboard Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector, one ATX12V connector and one EPS12V connector.
- Peripheral Connectors: two video card power cables (one with a 6-pin connector and another with a 6/8-pin connector), one peripheral power cable containing two standard peripheral power connectors and one floppy disk drive power connector, two peripheral power cables containing three standard peripheral power connectors and two Serial ATA power cable containing three SATA power connectors.
- Protections: short-circuit (SCP), over current (OCP), over voltage (OVP), over power (OPP) and over temperature (OTP).
- Warranty: 5 years.
- More Information: https://www.pcpower.com
- Real manufacturer: Seasonic (unconfirmed)
- Average price in the US*: USD 120.00
* Researched at Pricewatch.com on the day we published this review.