The main specifications for PCChips M861G v1.6a are:
- Socket 754.
- Chipset: VIA K8M800 (AGP 8x, ATA-133)
- Super I/O: ITE IT8705F
- Parallel IDE: Two ATA-133 ports.
- Serial IDE: Two SATA-150 ports.
- USB: Eight USB 2.0 ports, four soldered directly on the motherboard and four available through an I/O bracket (that doesn’t come with the motherboard).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394): None.
- On-board Audio: Produced by the chipset together with the codec Realtek ALC655 (six channels, 16-bit resolution, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio).
- On board Video: Yes, produced by the chipset (S3 UniChrome Pro IGP graphics engine).
- On-board LAN: Yes, Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) produced by the chipset together with VIA VT6103L chip.
- Buzzer: No.
- Power Supply: ATX12V v1.x (20-pin).
- Slots: 1 AGP 8x slot, 2 PCI slots and 1 CNR slot.
- Memory: 2 DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 2 GB up to DDR400/PC3200).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.
- Programs included: None.
- Extra features: CNR 56 Kbps modem (optional).
- More Information: https://www.pcchips.com.tw
- Average price in the USA: We couldn’t find this motherboard being sold alone on North American price comparison websites we researched. A M861G + Athlon 64 2800+ bundle could be found around USD 155 on Pricewatch.