Thermaltake Element S is a mid-tower case targeted to the exigent user that wants a high-quality mid-tower case at a very affordable price. Here is a summary of what we found about this product.
- Top-notch quality.
- Amazing number of hard disk drive bays that will please even very high-end users (seven).
- Two 2.5” hard disk drive bays (first case we’ve seen with such feature).
- The two USB ports are located far away from each other, allowing you to install two “fat” USB devices at the same time.
- Dust filters.
- Very good price point for a case with this quality.
- No anti-vibration mechanisms for the hard disk drives.
- No speed control or monitoring for the fans.
- Could have four USB ports.
- Could have one FireWire port.
- Could have come with meshed covers for the expansion slots.
- Could have come with thumbscrews for fastening daughterboards.
In summary, we think this is a terrific product for the user that is looking for an above-the-average mid-tower case at a very affordable price. We were really impressed by its quality.