Thermaltake Element S (VK6000) case main specs include:
- Style: Mid-tower
- Application: ATX and smaller form factors derived from this one.
- Material: Zinc-coated steel (SECC), painted black.
- Power supply required: Doesn’t come with the product.
- Available colors: black.
- Side panel: solid (VK60001N2Z) or meshed with a 230 mm fan (VK60001W2Z).
- Dimensions: 19 7/8” x 9 1/16” x 21 17/64” (50.5 cm x 23 cm x 54 cm) (H x W x D).
- Net Weight: 19.5 lbs (8.84 Kg)
- Gross Weight: 23 lbs (10.42 Kg)
- Bays: Three external 5.25” bays, seven internal 3.5” bays and two internal 2.5” bays.
- Expansion slots: Seven.
- Fans: One 120 mm on the front (1,300 rpm), one 230 mm fan on the top (800 rpm, 190 mm blades, glows red) and one 140 mm on the rear (1000 rpm).
- Extra features: Mouse and keyboard cable lock.
- More Information: https://www.thermaltakeusa.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 130.00
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.