Thermaltake Purepower 430 W NP power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 1.3
- Nominal labeled power: 430 W.
- Measured maximum power: 355 W at 48° C.
- Labeled efficiency: 65% minimum
- Measured efficiency: Between 69.6% and 76.9% at 115 V.
- Active PFC: No.
- Motherboard Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and one ATX12V connector.
- Peripheral Connectors: one auxiliary power cable for video cards with 6-pin connector, two cables containing three standard peripheral power connectors and one floppy disk drive connector, one cable containing three standard peripheral connectors and one cable containing two SATA power connectors.
- Protections: over voltage (OVP), over power (OPP) and short-circuit (SCP). Information provided by the manufacturer, see text for actual testing of these features.
- Warranty: Five years.
- Real manufacturer: HEC (Compucase)
- More Information: https://thermaltakeusa.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 40.00
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.