How We Tested
During our benchmarking sessions, we used the configuration listed below.
We tested with the integrated video (with no video card installed), then with the Radeon R7 240 video card installed but with the Dual Graphics disabled, and then with the Dual Graphics enabled.
- Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+
- CPU Cooler: AMD stock
- Memory: 8 GiB DDR3-2133, two G.Skill Ripjaws F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH 4 GiB memory modules configured at 2,133 MHz dual channel
- Boot drive: Kingston HyperX Savage 480 GB
- Video Monitor: Philips 236VL
- Power Supply: Corsair CX500M
Operating System Configuration
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 60 Hz
- AMD driver version: 15.7
We adopted a 4% error margin. Thus, differences below 4% cannot be considered relevant. In other words, products with a performance difference below 4% should be considered as having similar performance.