The ECS A990FXM-A offers a few overclocking options, listed below (1.0 BIOS):
- CPU base clock: From 190 MHz to 400 MHz in 1 MHz increments
- CPU core (VDD) voltage: From +50 mV to +500 mV in 50 mV increments
- North bridge (NB) voltage: From +10 mV to +500 mV in 10 mV increments
- South bridge (SB) voltage: From +10 mV to +150 mV in 10 mV increments
- Memory voltage: From -300 mV to +600 mV in +10 mV increments
For a better understanding of what these options do, please read our Understanding All Voltage Configurations from the Motherboard tutorial.