Zalman ZM460-APS power supply specs include:
- ATX12V 2.2
- Nominal labeled power: 460 W
- Measured maximum power: 530.5 W
at 48.8° C.
- Labeled efficiency: 80% minimum at full load at 230 V.
- Measured efficiency: Between 80.5% and 85.6% at 115 V.
- Active PFC: Yes.
- Modular Cabling System: No.
- Motherboard Power Connectors: One 20/24-pin connector and two ATX12V connectors that together form one EPS12V connector.
- Video Card Power Connectors: Two 6-pin connectors.
- Peripheral Power Connectors: Four in two cables.
- Floppy Disk Drive Power Connectors: Two.
- SATA Power Connectors: Four in two cables.
- Protections: over current (OCP, tested and working), over voltage (OVP, not tested), under voltage (UVP, not tested), over temperature (OTP, not tested) and short-circuit (SCP, tested and working).
- Warranty: Three years.
- More Information: https://www.zalmanusa.com
- Average price in the US*: USB 80.00.
* Researched at Newegg.com on the day we published this review.