Abit IP35 Pro main features are:
- Socket: 775.
- Chipset: Intel P35 Express.
- Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG
- Clock Generator: ICS 9LPR501HGLF
- Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by a JMicron JMB363 chip. Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports controlled by the ICH9R south bridge chip supporting RAID 0,1, 5 and 10 and two eSATA ports controlled by a JMicron JMB363 chip supporting RAID 0, 1 and JBOD.
- USB: 12 USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and eight available through I/O brackets; the board comes with a bracket containing two ports, so six ports are left over).
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a): Two ports controlled by a Texas Instruments TSB43AB22A chip, available through an I/O bracket that comes with the motherboard.
- On-board audio: Controlled by the chipset together with a Realtek ALC888 codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for the inputs and up to 192 kHz sampling rate for the outputs, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 97 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs), with on-board optical SPDIF input and output.
- On-board video: No.
- On-board LAN: Two Gigabit Ethernet ports controlled by two Realtek RTL8110SC chips (connected to the PCI bus)
- Buzzer: No.
- Power supply required: ATX12V 2.x (24-pin), EPS12V optional
- Slots: Two x16 PCI Express slots (one working at x16 and the other, black, working at x4, supporting CrossFire), one x1 PCI Express slot and three PCI slots.
- Memory: Four DDR2-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-1066/PC2-8500).
- Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: One.
- Programs included: Drivers and utilities.
- Extra features: POST diagnostics display, passive cooling with heat-pipes, ìGuru chip and clear CMOS switch on the rear panel.
- More Information: https://www.uabit.com
- Average price in the US*: USD 199.00
* Researched at Shopping.com on the day we published this review.